Q: My car is a Nissan Navara. My Check Engine Light is on and my acceleration is not well.

asked by on November 11, 2016

my car is nissan navara 2006 engine light is on i make diagnostic scan after i get diagnostic trouble code coming 1-p2002 pm over 2-p0183 fuel tempressure sensor circuit 3-p1275 fuel pump so please give father detailing what is problem of my car . thank you sir

Engine hesitates during acceleration Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It seems that the engine you have is a diesel engine. The code P2002 is coming up for the particulate filter and it has an efficiency issue. The only thing to do with this is replace the particulate filter. The filter is full of soot and can no longer register with the particulate sensor. The code P0183 is coming up for the fuel temperature sensor too high.

Check the fuel temperature sensor and make sure that it is plugged in and has power. If there is power to the sensor and the fuel temperature on the rail is cool, then the sensor needs replaced. For the P1275, there is an electrical issue with the fuel system and the accelerator pedal. Check the wiring harness on the engine an make sure that everything is plugged in. Check all injectors for power to them and make sure that the harness has no burnt pins or corrosion. Check the wires to the pedal and make sure that it is plugged in and not corroded.

If everything is good, then you will need to replace the pedal accelerator. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you by properly diagnosing your acceleration loss firsthand and make the right repair. Best of luck.