Q: vibration in steering wheel when break

this is syed i would like to ask i am feeling vibration on my steering wheel during break and uneven surface and my car is going right side in the speed 100KM/H or more when removing my hand from steering what should i do i have Nissan Tiida 2007 Model

Hello, thank you for writing in. The steering, suspension, and brakes are all closely related. The first place you often feel issues is in the steering wheel. The best option is to give all three systems a full inspection. Start with the tires and the brakes. Inspect the tread, tread pattern, tire inflation, brake pads, and rotors. Correct any issues here first. From there look into getting an alignment. You may also benefit from a tire rotation as well, depending on the last time you had it done. If the issue has not been corrected by then, turn to the steering and suspension components. A general visual inspection will be done on these components when the vehicle gets aligned, but it’s often not a full inspection.

3. vibration in steering wheel when break