Q: The main computer box is loose is there anyway to fix it without buying a new one

The main computer box is loose due to the clips that hold it together being broke I don't want to buy a new computer is there anything I can do to fix it because you can't just buy the clips

A: Try and get long large wire ties to hold it...

Try and get long large wire ties to hold it together. If it does not work then you will likely have to replace the ECM. If you would like to get this checked out, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the issue firsthand and see what your best options are.