Q: My car won't start after being parked - 2009 BMW 328i

I can drive the car all day, i can go shopping and come back the car will start. But if the car is parked for about an hour or so, then the car will not start. Some times it will start, but most times it won't. However i took the car to part source, and they checked out the battery/ starter and the alternator status, they all checked out good.i give up. Am I missing anything? Can you help? Its making me crazy. I would appreciate your help.thanks

Hello there. A few common faults will cause your 2009 BMW 328i to not start after it is parked. You have done great in having the battery, starter, and the alternator checked as those will cause these symptoms. Other possible causes are the fuel pump, ignition switch, crankshaft position sensor, or a wiring harness fault.

A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine why the car is not starting and suggest the necessary repairs.

3. My car won't start after being parked - 2009 BMW 328i