Q: I can not locate the starter on my 2007 Chevy Impala. I did go to you tube but the two vídeos were not helpful. 2007 Chevy Impala

I got a new starter but am experiencing installation issues.

Hello - the starter on this engine is located on the driver-side, front (of the engine/vehicle). It is best accessed from below the engine - and unfortunately, there are a lot of hoses and heat shields in that area. For assistance, I recommend a starter replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• I can not locate the starter on my 2007 Chevy Impala. I did go to you tube but the two vídeos were not helpful. 2007 Chevy Impala