Q: Active body control light on and hydraulic fluid is leaking.

The Active Body Control warning light came on. I also noticed a hydraulic fluid leak at the front driver's side wheel well. I think the leak could be from a hose or the tandem pump.How much will it cost to replace the pump, or if the leak is from a hose, to replace the hose?

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for the question, I’m sorry I can’t help you with the price but I can tell you a little about what has to be done to make sure we have your problem fixed. First your car would be scanned to check for codes in all modules, as there may be several modules affected by this problem. Once the codes were gathered the technician would begin the task of diagnosing the reason your light came on. At that time he would know if the fluid leak you saw is related to or an effect of your problem.