Q: 2010 Toyota Prius. When I made a sharp turn, all check engine and warning lights to check 'Hybrid System' came on.

2010 Toyota Prius. 50,770 miles. When I made a sharp turn, all check engine and warning lights came on (no buzzers - just lights) and a screen display to 'Check Hybrid System'. The 'Check Maintenance Schedule' light warning has been showing the last 9 months... 2 different mechanics at Grease Monkey & Firestone Auto Ctrs said they tried many times, but could not get the 'Maintenance Schedule' display to trun off after oil changes...

Engine temp and Hybrid battery/system info is all normal. I hear a light 'revving' sound from the engine, and the acceleration is poor at best. Once I get to my speed, say, 45mph, the car does fine. But accelerating from a stop or up a steep hill is awful... It's as if my 4-cylinder had been cut to a 1. I had an Audi sedan 20 years ago and remember similar issues when its Oxygen sensor failed.

I will take the Prius to the dealer for diagnostics. Ideas?? Could you give me a ballpark on how much the dealer or other would charge for the sensor?

In order to reset the Maintenance Schedule light:

1) Without touching Brake pedal, press "Start" button twice,

2) Press and hold the "STRIP" button until you see "TRIP A" on display,

3) Turn Ignition to "OFF",

4) Press and hold "ODO Reset" button, AND,

5) Continue to hold ODO Reset Press "START" button twice (w/o touching the Brake pedal),

6) Continue to hold ODO Reset until "000000 Miles" appears on display, and Maintenance Light turns off.

A certified YourMechanic technician can also come to your location to help perform an inspection of your vehicle to diagnose your issues with uphill acceleration and recommend any necessary repairs.

• 2010 Toyota Prius. When I made a sharp turn, all check engine and warning lights to check 'Hybrid System' came on.