Q: Transmission swaps for ford 460

asked by on October 29, 2017

Is a t56 or a tr6060 it's predisesor better to match up to a ford 460

The T56 is the better of the two transmissions to mate with the 460 motor.

2011 Dodge Avenger Transmission

Hello. The most basic way to put it is the 3rd and 4th gear are slipping. What was your concern when you had the car diagnosed? Was is just the Check Engine Light, or did you notice a problem with...

My truck won't shift out of first gear.

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Transmission does not shift properly

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...