Q: cruise control stopped working

I have read online and seen on YouTube that it could be the cruise control cutout switch that shuts off the cruise control when you step on the brake. The videos I watched on YouTube show one on the master brake cylinder my car doesn't have one there. So I would like to know the location of the cruise control cutout switch and how to replace it

I just reviewed your cruise control system and it shows you have two switches that deactivate the cruise control. The one on the master brake cylinder and the other on the brake lever above the brake pedal. The vehicle may or may not have the one on the master cylinder but all have the one on the brake pedal lever. You will need to check the connector to the one on the brake lever to make sure no wires are broken. To replace the switch, you will need to disconnect the connector and remove the security clip that holds it on and remove and install the new switch. If you need assistance with this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform a cruise control switch replacement.