Q: AC Blower not Working

asked by on March 21, 2016

The AC blower is not working. I have spent a lot of time in the shop with this over the last few weeks. There is no air blowing in the front, though the compressor kicks in. The rear AC blows and cools perfectly.

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $116.46 Get a Quote

The most common failure for this problem is the blower control module (also known as the linear power module). The module should be replaced with a new one, after which you may notice the blower speeds higher than they were before with the old module. I recommend getting your AC system diagnosed by a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.