Q: My car overheating after 8-10 km on ac i was replaced radiator waterpump and remove thermostat wall now. What can i do

My car overheating after 8-10 km on ac i was replaced radiator waterpump and remove thermostat wall now. What can i do

Usually the radiator and water pump are the culprits with symptoms like this. The condenser sits in front of the radiator and it gets hot when the A/C is on. Like the radiator, it relies on air flow to cool. Since it sits in front of the radiator it adds heat to the radiator that the radiator will need to dissipate.

It’s important for me to know if your car overheats at a stops after 8-10 km or if it is overheating while the car is moving. If it overheats at a stop, the cooling fan on the radiator and condenser has most likely failed. If it overheats while driving, you may have a blown headgasket. I only suggest it could be the headgasket because you have replaced the radiator and water pump already.

Also, removing the stat won’t help you. It can actually cause overheating at times. With the stat removed, coolant can pass through the radiator to fast to be properly cooled. Before you start replacing the headgasket, install a new thermostat and make sure the cooling system is properly full and bled. If it still overheats, I recommend booking and appointment with one of our qualified technicians to diagnose your overheating issue firsthand.

Good luck!

3. My car overheating after 8-10 km on ac i was replaced radiator waterpump and remove thermostat wall now. What can i do