Q: Got a Golf Mk4 and the battery died, now the EPS light is showing as well as a few other lights on the dashboard

brought a mk4 golf drove it home with no issues but when I got outside my house the battery died and I tried jumping it off another car it turnt over and started it ticked over for about 10 seconds then died and now when I try and jump again and nothing and now a few other signs show up on the dash board and now won't even turn over what can this problem be?

• Got a Golf Mk4 and the battery died, now the EPS light is showing as well as a few other lights on the dashboard