Q: ok i have a 01pontiac grand prix and the car has a wobble to tje front passenger side and a thummping noise that stops when i turn

The grand am i have has a bad wobble on passenger side and a thumpping noise and it stops when i turn to the right. I have replaced both hub assemblys and outter tie rod end on passenger side and wobble and noise is still present? Any ideas on what this maybe?

Hello there, many common faults will cause a wobble and thumping noise on your 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix. Replacing the hubs and the passenger side tire rod is a great place to start, but before any more parts are replaced the vehicle needs diagnosed. There are a few other likely fault such as the CV axles, failing tire, struts, or the control arms. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vibration issues and make any repairs required.

3. ok i have a 01pontiac grand prix and the car has a wobble to tje front passenger side and a thummping noise that stops when i turn