Q: No power steering

asked by on February 24, 2016

There is no power steering. I don't know if the belt is gone.

Steering wheel does not respond properly Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Power Steering Belt Replacement $95.44 - $301.27 Get a Quote

Hi there. You can be experiencing quite a few issues with your steering system. You will have difficulty in your steering if your fluid level is low, there is air in your system, your rack and pinion arms are not functioning properly, or in the worst scenario, your belly has completely ripped off. I’d suggest having a certified mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your home or office to precisely diagnose the steering issue in person and replace the power steering belt if necessary.