Q: Car stalling

After leaving the house one morning recently, my car stalled and died about 3 minutes from my house. It started, but then quit again - then started, etc. There was a clicking noise and after that the car wouldn't start. I have a brand new battery and I also replaced the alternator. But still the problem is happening. What is your diagnosis?

A: Hello there. A few different malfunctions c...

Hello there. A few different malfunctions could cause this:

Any of these items could cause the fault. A qualified technician such as the ones at YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this stalling issue and perform any repairs required.