Q: rubbing sound when turning right or left and vibration in steering wheel

I just got this car and now have a rubbing noise when I turn right or left and a vibration in steering wheel not sure if its a bad cv joint any help please.

This is a common sign of a bad or worn wheel bearing. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper amount of grease, they can make a rubbing, grinding or vibrating sound. This may also be related to other front suspension components as well. If you need help with this, I recommend having a qualified professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose the noise and verify what needs repair.

3. rubbing sound when turning right or left and vibration in steering wheel