Q: rubbing sound when turning right or left and vibration in steering wheel

I just got this car and now have a rubbing noise when I turn right or left and a vibration in steering wheel not sure if its a bad cv joint any help please.

This is a common sign of a bad or worn wheel bearing. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper amount of grease, they can make a rubbing, grinding or vibrating sound. This may also be related to other front suspension components as well. If you need help with this, I recommend having a qualified professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose the noise and verify what needs repair.

• rubbing sound when turning right or left and vibration in steering wheel