Q: Car not starting, even with jumpstart.

Car will not start. I had it jumped off and it still won't start. It was running fine two weeks ago.

Cars now a days have a lot of electronics. In older cars the engine would crank and as the battery drained it would just crank slower. That is not the case anymore. Because of all these electronics, a car needs at least 10.5 volts to crank. If your battery is at 10.4 volts it wont crank at all. If the battery voltage is very low trying to jump start it will not do any good. Checking the condition of a battery and your charging system in general requires special tools like load testers and volt meters. So I suggest seeking help from a professional. You might just find out that all you really needed was a battery after all.

3. Car not starting, even with jumpstart.