Q: I have a 2002 nissan sentra 1.8 I'm trying to find the best place to purchase a front and rear catlyic converter

asked by on July 10, 2017

I need a front and rear catlyic converter

For the amount of the converters you will be best served purchasing the parts at local auto parts store so you have a place to go to get any warranty adjustments done. If you live in a state that regulates converter replacement then this is the best route for you since they cannot sell one that is illegal in your state for your vehicle. Otherwise that may be hundreds of aftermarkets places to buy them online but with possible fit issues and added shipping if it does not fit.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr