Q: What cargo compartments or storage areas are available?

What cargo compartments or storage areas are available?

Your Accord was designed with quite a few handy storage areas to make it easier to bring the essentials with you and stay organized. You’ll find them throughout the car. Here’s a quick look at the “what and where”.

• Glovebox – Located on the passenger side in the front. It’s lockable for better security.

• Door Pockets – Located on the lower door panel of the front and rear doors.

• Seat-Back Pockets – These are located on the back of the driver and passenger front seats.

• Center Pockets – You have two center pockets under the console in the front of the car.

• Console Compartment – This is located between the passenger and driver front seats, and doubles as an armrest.

• Trunk – The trunk is the largest storage area on your car, and accessible from outside the car, as well as through the pass through in the back seat. The back seat also folds down to allow larger items to be carried.

3. What cargo compartments or storage areas are available?