Q: Sensitive Car Alarm

asked by on October 30, 2017

I have a 2003 xle toyota camry. The alarm for my car keeps going off at all hours of the night for no reason. Except when loud car motors are going ny thst also triggers it. I just want it to stop. I'm loosing sleep over this and the neighbors are not happy. What can I do to stop this? Is there away I can deactivate the alarm system until I get it looked at?

Battery Replacement $232.05 - $347.15 Get a Quote

It sounds like you ma possibly have a weak battery or a problem with the alarm system itself. Generally, accessories like alarms will inadvertently set off by themselves when the battery is weak. I would suggest having a professional from Yourmechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle and temporarily disconnect the alarm until the battery is tested.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr