Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I view the outside temperature

The information display can tell you the outside temperature, so that you know how hot or cold it is outside. To view the outside temperature, press the Sel/Reset button until the outside temperature is shown on the information display.

Q: Rough idle

Hi There, It sounds like your car may have a bit of a rough idle problem. There are a number of things that may cause a rough idle. A rough idle may be caused by things such as low fuel...

Q: Car diagnoses says bad thermostat and shop said they had to replace the whole housing system as it isn't separate

I have verified that the thermostat is only replaced with the housing since the housing and thermostat are built together and not sold or replaced separately.