Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I turn the Bluetooth off?

If you do not want the Bluetooth system to be connecting with your phone, you can easily turn the Bluetooth system off. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Connect...

Q: Jerky acceleration above 3000rpm no trouble codes

Hello there, thanks for writing in. 115,000 miles is about the right time to change the clutch in a manual transmission vehicle. This may explain the jerky motions above 3000 RPMs while the engine is making more power, and may...

Q: How do I adjust the auto volume setting?

The auto volume setting is a feature that automatically adjusts the volume of the sound system. The auto volume setting adjusts for issues such as road noise, and plays your sound system at the right volume after these factors are...