Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I turn on the max air conditioning?

When it is really hot out, you may need the max air conditioning. Turning on the max air conditioning automatically turns on the standard air conditioning, and the recirculation mode, to keep the cabin as cool as possible. To turn...

Q: How do I lock or unlock the doors from inside the truck?

On the front doors, there will be a switch with two symbols on it, a closed lock and an open lock. The closed lock will lock all of the doors and the open lock will unlock all of the doors....

Q: How do I use the cigarette lighter?

The cigarette lighter is placed on the front floor console. To use the cigarette lighter, press the lighter into the heating element, and then release. The lighter will stay securely in the heating element until it is fully heated, at...