Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I access the average fuel economy feature?

The average fuel economy feature tells you the average MPG that your vehicle has achieved since the last time the system was reset. To view the average fuel economy, press the Trip button on the steering wheel until the feature...

Q: My Chevr HHR (2006) has milky oil, and white smoke puffs out of the dipstick tube. The car doesn't overheat,and the heater works.

Check for any change in coolant level in the overflow reservoir. If no change over, say, 500 miles, you simply have a high level of condensation because there is absolutely no other source of water to the engine. You can...

Q: Noise in the rear brakes, is it dangerous?

Strange noises are always concerning on a vehicle, but especially so when the noise you hear is coming from your brakes. With the limited information provided, it is difficult to determine exactly what is causing the noise without hearing it....