Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: What does the Park Assist Off message mean?

The Park Assist Off message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, a temporary issue has disabled the park assist system. When the issue is resolved, the alert will go away.

Q: Car shuts off as soon as the starter stops

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 1997 Chevrolet El Camino. Although you already replaced your ignition switch, many different faults can cause a no start condition. Some of the more likely faults would include a fuel pump, battery,...

Q: How do I play a favorite station?

Your vehicle can hold up to six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). When a radio station has been favorited, it’s very easy to play it. All you have to do...