Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: What does the Service AC System message mean?

The Service AC System message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then there is an issue with your air conditioning system, and the system needs to be serviced.

Q: Fuel system not working properly.

You have already performed most of the repairs associated with this problem. This vehicle uses throttle body injection (TBI) which is a fairly simple system. In your situation, the pressure line to the throttle body assembly may be obstructed or...

Q: How do I replace a remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

If you want a new remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, you will need to purchase one at a dealership. If the new RKE transmitter is replacing a lost transmitter, the entire RKE system will need to be reprogrammed for all...