Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I adjust the clock between 12-hour time and 24-hour time?

You can choose whether the clock is in 12-hour time, or 24-hour time, with just a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the...

Q: rear turn signal is out brake light works just not the turn signal?

If the front turn signals work but the rear does not, then it is not the fuse of the turn signal switch. You do have a trailer adapter module in left side of luggage compartment that may not be sending...

Q: How do I reset the Fuel Used setting?

Fuel Used is one of the many settings that the driver information center (DIC) can display. While on this setting, the DIC will show you how much fuel has been used since the last Fuel Used reset. To reset the...