Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Gas not going through new filter

If you have recently installed a new fuel filter, ensure that the filter was installed correctly. Fuel filters are only designed for the fuel to flow in one direction. If the fuel filter was installed backwards, this will prevent the...

Rransmission slipping causing check engine light to come on hard shifting when warm only first gear is harsh

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some mild to serious transmission issues. If the Check Engine Light is on I would recommend retrieving the trouble codes, as they will likely shed some...

Why does the a/c blower slower down when the rpms go up

The blower motor is not slowing down. What is actually happening is the mode control for your AC and heat is losing its vacuum source. When you switch the knob for defrost/vent/floor etc, engine vacuum is what moves the mode...

How do I use the trip meters?

The trip meters show you how many miles you have driven over a certain period. This can help you determine how many miles you drive a month, or how much distance you have covered during your current trip. Your car...

Cruze 2014 LT motor oil plug is a Left Handle thread ?

Hey Carlos. The oil pan bolt is made out of aluminum for some reason and is a standard right-direction thread, however, it's very small and delicate - so it can be hard to remove. You should see a directional arrow,...

My vehicle does not want to stay on, I disconnected the TPS and it stays on but the rpm jumps up and down. I've recently replaced

If the RPM's struggle to remain stable, this suggests you may have a vacuum leak or a fuel supply problem. I would recommend plugging the throttle position sensor back in in order to properly trace the problem. The car may...

Slip's out of gear

If the filter has never been changed you could try that. When cold, debris has dropped to the pan. Once you start the vehicle, the filter screen can get blocked as fluid is drawn into the filter by pump suction....

How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the cabin or in the trunk. To fold down the rear seats, follow these steps: 1. Unbuckle the rear seatbelts. 2. Fold the front seats into their...

I am having an issue with a 2011 Aveo where it loses power accelerating and braking/slowing down. The hard part is this is really

The possible causes of this intermittent loss of power include a faulty oxygen sensor, weak fuel pump and/or clogged filter, vacuum leaks, ignition system malfunctions, bad valve timing if the timing belt or chain is worn or skipped, blocked exhaust...