Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: How do I control the air flow mode selection?

Your climate controls have three different air flow modes: face level (air is directed towards the face), floor level (air is directed towards the feet), bi-level (air is directed towards both the feet and the face), floor/defrost level (air is...

Q: Check engine light is on and obdII said O2 sensor. 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500

Hi there - some problem codes require a certain number of "drive cycles" before the ECU will turn off a Check Engine problem code, O2 sensors often being one of them. If your truck is running well, ignore the light...

Q: How do I tilt the steering column?

Steering your truck is supposed to be easy and comfortable. If at any point, you are uncomfortable in steering your vehicle, you can adjust the tilt on the steering column. To adjust the tilt. Pull down the lever on...