Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Wipers not working.

Hi, I have ran across this many times on this vehicle. The most common cause of this is a bad connection at the wiper motor. There is a common issue with the terminals either coming loose or melting causing a...

Chevy camaro reduced engine power warning

Hi there. The fuel pressure regulator is one of those parts that does not have a recommended replacement schedule. It might be proactive of you to replace it, however, it is possible that the reduced power light may have been...

How much oil does a 307 ot of a 1971 C10 chevy truck hold ?

Hi There, The 307 small block Chevy motor (assuming stock oil pan) holds 5 quarts of oil. If you need help changing your oil, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help. ...