Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

The elapsed time is viewable in the multi-information display above the center console. To view the elapsed time, press the display button until the multi-information display shows elapsed time. This feature will show you how much time has passed since...

Q: Something broke in my transmission

Sounds to me that there is an issue with your slave cylinder. If it has a leak, either internally or externally, it will cause the clutch not to disengage. This can be determined by a mechanic who can inspect your...

Q: Where should I put the child restraints?

Child restraints should ideally be placed in the rear seats. If, for whatever reason, you have to place a child restraint in the front seat, it should never, under any circumstance, be a rear-facing child restraint.