Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: How do I install a headrest?

If a headrest has been removed, it can easily be reinstalled when you’re ready to use it again. To do so, press and hold the release button on the headrest support while inserting the headrest into the slots.

Q: Where is the fuse for the water temperature gauge?

There isn't one per se. There will be a fused wire with voltage to the instrument cluster (your owners manual should indicate which fuse), but the temperature sensor is providing a variable "resistance to ground," which the temperature gauge in...

Q: Windows have bad wind noise problem

Road noise can be very distracting while driving. Fortunately, Chevrolet is aware of this problem and has issued a Technical Services Bulletin (TSB) addressing the wind noise concerns. I highly recommend making an appointment with your local authorized Chevrolet dealership...