Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: How do I replace the climate control air filter?

The climate control air filter will need to be replaced periodically. Replacing the filter is a quick and easy task: 1. Open the glove box. 2. Rotate the stoppers on either side counterclockwise, until they can be removed. 3. Remove...

Q: Car is bogging and losing power - 1996 Chevrolet Blazer

It is not unusual for there to be multiple failures when there is an engine management problem, particularly on a high miles engine, so the issue you had with the defective MAF sensor may simply have been just one of...

Q: How do I use shuffle mode when playing music off of a USB drive?

Shuffling songs is the same on your USB drive as it is when you use an iPod with a USB cable: Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights Shuffle Songs, then press the knob. Use the Menu...