Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I return the rear seats to their upright position?

When you are not using the rear seats for added storage space, you should return them to their upright position. Doing so takes only a few steps: 1. Pull both sides of the seat up into their upright position. 2....

Q: How do I set the clock?

The clock is, obviously, a very handy feature. To keep the clock reading the correct time, it should be set to the correct time and date when the vehicle is new. The way to do this depends on the radio...

Q: What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a time-available basis. Your symptoms suggest a failed thermostat - not closing and allow the engine to come...