Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: What does the Forward Collision Alert Off message mean?

The Forward Collision Alert Off message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when the Forward Collision Alert (FCA) system is temporarily not working. When the FCA system is resolved, the alert will go...

Q: Is it safe to drive around without my MAP sensor plugged in?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's drivability concern should be diagnosed and repaired. It is not advisable to drive your vehicle with the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor disconnected. The MAP sensor's job is to determine...

Q: I'm not sure what is wrong with the car and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for a diagnostic check.

Hello. You can try taking your car to a local auto parts store and have them plug into the scanner to see why the Check Engine Light is coming on. It may give you an idea if what is wrong,...