Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I decline a phone call?

When a paired device receives a phone call through the infotainment system, the sound system will be muted, and you will hear a ring through the sound system. To decline a call, rotate the MENU/SEL knob to Decline, then press...

Q: Car will only drive in reverse or 2nd and 1st

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Q: When I accelerate it has no power. It only goes slowly. I have a code PO700 that has came up.

Hello. Code P0700 is the trouble code for an issue with the vehicle's transmission control system. If the computer detects an issue within the transmission control system it will set off the Check Engine Light in order to alert the...