Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

A: It is easy to switch between two active pho...

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

Q: How do I use a number to make a phone call?

You can make a phone call through the Bluetooth system by dialing it if you do not have the contact saved. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Dial,...

Q: Heater blows cold air

The AC system needs to have a performance check run. The AC compressor needs to be checked for operation and a set of AC gauges put on the system to help diagnose the issue. If the system is low dye,...

Q: How do I use driver shift control (DSC)?

Driver shift control (DSC) allows you to control the shifts in your automatic vehicle. This can make for a smoother ride and greater fuel efficiency, and is also more enjoyable for many drivers. You can use the DSC anytime that...