Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: How do I access the average speed feature?

The average speed feature tells you the average speed at which your vehicle has been traveling since the last reset. To view the average speed, press the Trip button on the steering wheel until the feature is displayed on the...

Q: Electronics in car stopped functioning.

Hello, when you jump the vehicle, a power surge may have open some fuses. Fuses protect the electrical circuits and components from damage. The fuses have an amperage ratings, a power surge would put the fuse pass it rating and...

Q: I smell oil burn smell in car. This started after my last oil change. What could it be?

Depending on how long ago your last oil change was, this may be the result of an oil leak or potentially oil that has dripped on the motor somewhere that has been heated up. This happens occasionally when changing oil...