Q: How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

It is easy to switch between two active phone calls. Simply turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to Switch Call, and then press the knob.

3. How do I switch between two call waiting calls?

Q: How do I turn on the vanity mirror light?

The vanity mirror light provides light to the vanity mirror, so that you can see it even in the dark. The light will automatically come on when you open the lid to the vanity mirror, and will automatically turn off...

Q: Heater Core Replacement

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. If you follow the direction to remove the heater core, you will have to remove the rear floor duct to remove heater core cover. To get the rear floor duct...

Q: What could cause the ac off engine temp high to come on after replacing the water pump on a 2011 Chevy cruze

It sounds like you may either have a faulty thermostat that may be sticking causing the temperature fluctuation or potentially have a faulty temperature gauge inside the vehicle that may be providing inaccurate readings. The thermostat regulates the flow of...