Q: CAR JUST REVS IN REVERSE, DOENS'T MOVE.

IT WAS WORKING FINE, I GOT HOME AND PARKED THE CAR. WHEN I WENT BACK TO MOVE IT, IT STARTED SHAKING IN REVERSE AND IT WOULD MOVE. SO I LEFT IT ALONE FOR A WHILE, CAME BACK AND TRIED IT AGAIN BUT ONLY FOR IT TO MOVE A INCH AND JUST REV. WONDERING IF THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION MOUNTS WOULD KEEP IT FROM MOVING?

A: This is a known issue with the Chevy Malibu...

This is a known issue with the Chevy Malibu and is oftentimes related to the pressure control valve in the transmission. The pressure control valve regulates the flow of transmission fluid in the transmission and when it is not working properly, it can cause the car to react much like you describe.

I would recommend having a qualified mechanic diagnose the shaking issue and recommend the best path to repair.