Q: Dashboard warning lights come on during acceleration

When I'm accelerating from a stop, the dashboard shows the brake warning light on. As I continue driving, this warning comes off but several other lights illuminate. These are the stability control warning, LDW and VDC lights. These would stay illuminated as long as I drive. When I stop, turn the car off and back on again, there would be no warning lights on. This happens during quick acceleration only and not when I slowly increase the speed. What could be the underlying issue?

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Infiniti EX35. It sounds like one of your sensors for the system is reading incorrectly. I usually check the tires first as an odd tire on the car will cause this. If the tires are fine, then a scan tool would need to be used to see what the other sensors are reading. Most of the time, it is caused by the yaw sensor or the steering angle sensor. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to determine the cause of the Warning Lights and let you know what needs repair.