Q: My truck is squeaking An it squeaks while it’s in park and drive and it has a new belt, idle pulley, ac pulley.

asked by on November 17, 2017

My truck is squeaking An it squeaks while it’s in park and drive and it has a new belt, idle pulley, ac pulley. What could it be that’s still making it squeak

There are a number of other bearings, belts, and pulleys that may also produce a squealing sound when they are worn, loose or potentially begin to fail. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the truck to determine where else the squeaking noise may be coming from.