Q: My truck is squeaking An it squeaks while it’s in park and drive and it has a new belt, idle pulley, ac pulley.

My truck is squeaking An it squeaks while it’s in park and drive and it has a new belt, idle pulley, ac pulley. What could it be that’s still making it squeak

There are a number of other bearings, belts, and pulleys that may also produce a squealing sound when they are worn, loose or potentially begin to fail. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the truck to determine where else the squeaking noise may be coming from.

3. My truck is squeaking An it squeaks while it’s in park and drive and it has a new belt, idle pulley, ac pulley.