Q: Car makes one click and won't start

My car is just making 1 click and won't start and I've replaced the starter and made sure the connections are tight. I have cleaned the battery cables and put them back on and made sure their tight. I just don't know what else to check for possible loose connections?

A: Generally, this type of clicking sound will...

Generally, this type of clicking sound will be heard when the starter solenoid is bad or the battery is simply just too weak to turn the motor over to start. Since you just replaced the starter, it is likely that the starter solenoid is not bad. I would start with having the battery tested to be sure it has the proper amperage needed to turn the engine over. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and test your battery.