Q: emergency brake broke

i just bought A 3000 GT AND PREVIOUS owner yanked on the e- brake and broke from where it is connected to under car. what do i need to fix it or how much to fix

If the cable has broken, to obtain a repair quote, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s emergency brake cable replacement service page. As long as the parking break lever is not damaged and the remainder of the cable actuating system is intact, you may only need the front cable. Of course, this can only be determined once the vehicle is inspected by the Mechanic but if you request a quote that will give you a good idea of the cost. In all events, replacing the cable on a mobile basis will save you money compared to driving the vehicle to a shop. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. emergency brake broke