Q: Splash guard on the undercarriage drags on the ground

The splash guard on the undercarriage is hanging off, and dragging on the street when I drive.

I have the same car and the front end is lower than most parking stops. The parking stops will catch the undercarriage and break it loose. The only way to stop this from happening is to not pull all the way into a parking spot. The hanging down parts would have to reattached. The front area of your car will have to be checked to see if the parts can be reattached, or will need to be replaced. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check this out for you.

3. Splash guard on the undercarriage drags on the ground