Q: Q: Vehicle not starting

Having a truck leyland dost indian make. Its having common rail engine and its not starting. After scanning found fault code P0255. Having delphi pressure pump and metering valve. what is the input voltage of the metering valve from the ECU.

Hi there:

We’re not quite certain what you’re asking; however, the P0255 OBD-II trouble code is typically triggered by dirty fuel filter, clogged fuel filter, defective fuel pump or open electrical connectors or sensors. The best way to have your problem solved is to contact a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection so they can determine what’s causing your issues.

3. Q: Vehicle not starting