Q: Why won't my car accelerate?

My Infiniti g35 start but will not accelerate I can't even rev the engine if I wanted to it happened out of nowhere. It starts but when I step on the gas nothing happens can it be my o2 sensor or something else

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Why won't my car accelerate?