Q: Rear brake squealing noise goes off when brakes applied.

Hey, my rear left brake or i don't know what is giving me a squealing noise, after few mins when i drive. and when i apply the brake paddle the noise goes away and comes in when i release the brake paddle. What could it be ? I changed my brake pad and resurfaced the rotors too but i haven't changed the caliper clips till now because they are in good condition. I am really annoyed and embarrassed with that noise.

A: Hey there. If the noise was not there befor...

Hey there. If the noise was not there before you replaced the brake pads on your 2014 Audi A4, you might want to try replacing the caliper clips and using a good quality brake lube anywhere the pads make contact with the caliper, caliper piston, and or bracket. If you need to have this looked at, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the squealing noise and perform the appropriate repair.