Q: After hitting a median, my slip indicator light came on. I had the struts replaced today but the light stays on. Any suggestions?

Slip indicator light wont go off. Replaced both stuts and strut mounts on front. Hit median with front left wheel.

If you hit something and bent a strut, it is very possible that your wheel speed sensor wiring was stretched. If the wheel speed sensor wiring was stretched or damaged in any other way, It could be the cause of this issue. Also since this vehicle is front wheel drive, it is possible that some damage may have occured to the transmission to cause this slip warning. I would recommend having the transmission inspected for proper function and damages as well.

• After hitting a median, my slip indicator light came on. I had the struts replaced today but the light stays on. Any suggestions?