Q: How do I use the rear window wiper in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I use the rear window wiper?

The rear window wiper helps you retain visibility out of your rear window by wiping away rain or any other moisture. Turning on the rear windshield wiper takes only a few seconds: 1. Locate the windshield wiper lever, which protrudes from the right side of the steering wheel. The rear window wiper settings are on the very end of the windshield wiper lever. 2. Press the top of the button, labeled ON, to turn the rear window wiper on. The wiper will wipe continuously in this setting. 3. Press the bottom of the button, labeled INT, to turn the rear window wiper on intermittent. In this setting, the wiper will wipe with delays between the wipes. 4. Press the middle of the button, labeled OFF, to turn the rear window wiper off.