Q: No spark 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I'm not getting spark and I changed the distributor cap rotor and the coil - and when I discovered the problem I found a pair of pliers on my negative cable end on the battery terminal - can you help me

Hello - your symptoms suggest someone may have "worked on" this without your awareness of what might have been done. Hate that! You will likely have to get out a voltmeter and start following the electrical path to the plugs. Is the battery charged and at a reasonable voltage (12v or better)? Headlights appear to be strong? Any fuses blown, especially those related to ignition? Power coming out of the ignition relay? If yes, check power to the coil? If not, and there is power to the ignition relay, the relay is bad - replace. If no power to the relay, check ignition switch and neutral switch. for assistance with this process, I recommend a no start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No spark 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee