Q: Getting a Transfer Case Neutral warning.

I am getting a Transfer Case Neutral warning light and sound.

A: Its sounds like you may have an issue with ...

Its sounds like you may have an issue with the transfer case shift motor. The motor has a rotary sensor to monitor the shift fork position in the transfer case. If this sensor is faulty or the sensor signal gets lost due to faulty wiring or connections the light will illuminate. In this case a fault code will generally be stored. Replacing the motor requires a calibration procedure to be carried out for proper transfer case operation. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the equipment to diagnose and repair the transfer case system.