vibrate

i feel vibrate when i press on brake lightly and then when i press the gas padel lightly sometimes i feel vibrate and releasing the brake

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically the brakes will vibrate during and after a stop if there is an issue with the brake pads, rotors, or the caliper guide pins. Start by checking the guide pins, as they are typically lubricated so they may move freely. While you have the brakes disassembled in front of you inspecting these components, check the amount of material left on the brake pads, and make sure they are wearing relatively evenly. You may give the rest of the brake system a visual inspection, including checking for leaks or obvious physical damages. If you want to measure the rotors you can, however with a vehicle this new, there should not be any serious issues or brake wear. Check the guide pins, or considering you likely have a warranty, go see the dealership that backs your warranty. If you require further help, contact our service department and we would be happy to inspect your brake system.