Q: Noise from front driver's side

I hear a noise from the front driver's side. It could be a bearing noise or possibly brake issues in the front.

Hi. Bad wheel bearings usually make a rotational growling noise that coincides with vehicle speed. Wheel bearing noises can be pinpointed by turning the wheel and listening to the bearing area with a stethoscope. Brakes can also make a rotational noise if the wear indicators are dragging on the rotors. This can be confirmed with a visual brake inspection. Both brakes and wheel bearings are safety items, so I suggest you have your vehicle looked at as soon as possible. I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle’s noise issue and replace any damaged parts.

3. Q: Noise from front driver's side