Q: On a 2010 ram 1500 4.7L can I use the same iridium spark plug on the upper as well as the lower bank.

On a 2010 ram 1500 4.7L can I use the same iridium spark plug on the upper as well as the lower bank. A lot of confusion being offered by parts stores getting two different options

Your vehicle call for REC14MCC4 spark plugs for all plugs. You can use these plugs and recommend getting and using the exact plugs recommended for the engine or risk having running issues and causing coil failures.

3. On a 2010 ram 1500 4.7L can I use the same iridium spark plug on the upper as well as the lower bank.