Q: I think there is a tracking device on my car

I think there is a tracking device on my car what do i look for and what do they look like its a 2014 Toyota camry

Many commercially available trackers plug into the vehicles on board diagnostic (OBD) port, which is located under the dash on the driver’s side. If you’re concerned, I would check there first. There are other types of standalone trackers that don’t require being plugged into the OBD port. These could be more difficult to find, as they could be anywhere in the vehicle. A quick Google search will give you an idea of what various types of trackers look like.