Q: Need to find the location on the vehicle of TPMS ECU

My Tire pressure module sencor went bad on the car. I purchased the new switch, but can't find the location of it on the vehicle. Some information I find that it's under front passenger seat, or at the rear fuse box location. Checked both,still can't find it.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. There is likely another fuse box on the inside of the cabin at the passenger floorboard. Check there first. Then you can check next to the fuses below the steering column buy the drivers pedals. If you’ve already checked the rear fuse box and it is not located nearby, then it would be residing in one of the other two locations. There have been occasions where some manufacturers will put it inside of the engine bay and secure it to the firewall. However that is not common practice with your vehicle. For more help locating and changing out the module, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.