Q: Brakes barely work and I have to add brake fluid every morning.

I have to push the brake pedal all of the way to the floor to stop. I put brake fluid in this morning, but want to get the problem checked. What's wrong with my car?

I would definitely have a technician from YourMechanic come and do a full brake safety inspection. There is brake fluid leaking somewhere if the pedal goes to the floor. If you look around the car you should see fluid leaking somewhere around the wheels or under the hood. You could have a bad caliper that is leaking fluid.