Q: Noise in front end when turning left

asked by on February 07, 2017

I just recently bought this car from a local car dealer.I have had it back to there shop 3times in one week for the same problem . When making a left had turn under normal driving conditions it has a very loud noise in the front right section of the car. The dealership replaced the two cats on the exhaust but that did not help . I noticed that the drivers side motor mount had been changed that might be an after market Hope you have an idea. Back at dealer now. The

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Any movable suspension component could account for the noise including the strut assembly, strut mount including bearing, ball joint(s), tie rod ends, sway bar links and sway bar frame mounts, control arm bushings and possibly loose brake components. If the vehicle has any bolt on sub-frame components, that would have to be investigated as well. If you request a vehicle suspension/brake/steering noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.