Q: Screen is white & blinking on small screen navi

The screen went blank on my small screen navi. I can't see anything on the screen because it is white and blinking. However, I can listen to music and radio with the songs. The day before this started I had disconnected the battery. Would that have caused the screen to go blank like this or do you think this is from something else?

Simply disconnecting the battery should not have any adverse effects on the vehicle. The exception to this is if the battery was hooked up backwards, this could cause strange electrical faults. The most likely cause would be a wiring issue, the navigation unit, a fuse, or the battery itself.

I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your electrical issue and perform any repairs required.

3. Screen is white & blinking on small screen navi