Q: Hi Jason. I just had my ac condenser and compressor replaced 2 weeks ago. My ac went out again and I am now being told it is the m

Hi Jason. I just had my ac condenser and compressor replaced 2 weeks ago. My ac went out again and I am now being told it is the manifold hose. Should this have been changed with the previous job? If not, how much should it cost? Thanks!

The manifold line is not normally replaced when compressor or the condenser is replaced unless a problem is noted. In order to replace it now you will need to get a quote from customer service to get estimate for the replacement. Since the compressor was bad and no refrigerant in system the line could not of been known to have an issue.

3. Hi Jason. I just had my ac condenser and compressor replaced 2 weeks ago. My ac went out again and I am now being told it is the m