Q: Need to have an extra key made for my car

I recently bought my car, and it's used, so I only received one key. It's a key fob, but the SE has a manual ignition so there is a switchblade key attached. Would it be possible to make a key directly from the fob, or do I have to have a locksmith make a key? I know that going to a Hyundai dealership is an option, but I have heard that's expensive. Are there any alternatives?

A: If you mean that you want a regular style k...

If you mean that you want a regular style key in addition to your key fob key, the key itself may have to be purchased from the dealership. However, any hardware store, Wal-Mart, and some auto parts stores will be able to cut a key for you. These places usually only charge a few dollars to cut a key. This is likely a fraction of what the dealership would charge. It is also possible that the key could be found cheaper from an online source. If ordering online, be sure you are ordering the exact key for your vehicle as many times internet purchases can go wrong.