Q: I got a 2002 Hyundai elantra and it jerks when i stop are i stop and feet is on the brakes like it wants to cut off engine light

When i break and come to a stop the car jerks as if it wants to cut off the engine light came on once took it to be checked out and was told that its bad gas so i upgraded and put a gas treatment in and its still doing the same thing what could it be

Hi Jessica. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be a few reasons why this is happening. Most of the time, stalling issues like you’ve described are caused by fuel system components that are excessively dirty or malfunctioning. This could be fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor, fuel filter, throttle body, EGR valve or other components. You should probably have a professional mechanic complete a car stalls inspection to correctly identify the root source of your problem.

3. I got a 2002 Hyundai elantra and it jerks when i stop are i stop and feet is on the brakes like it wants to cut off engine light