Q: Headlight electrical problem

Hello i keep having to replace my headlights every six months on my Suzuki kizashi. I pay $200 everytime i have to change them and

Headlight is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If you keep having to replace your headlights then that may be an indicator of a potential issue with the headlight electrical circuit. If there is excessive voltage or current running through the circuit it may cause excessive power to be delivered to the headlight bulbs, which can cause them to burn out prematurely. This can be caused by a faulty headlight switch, relay, or wiring. An electrical test with the wires on could help determine if this may be the issue. As electrical issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, if you are unsure, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to diagnose what may be causing the issue.