Q: How do I express-open or express-close the power sunroof?

How do I express-open or express-close the power sunroof?

The power sunroof has an express feature that allows you to open or close it without holding down the button. Here’s how. 1. Locate the power sunroof controls, which are on the overhead console. 2. Find the open and close switch, which is on the driver side of the controls. 3. The open and close switch has an icon of an open sunroof on one side, and a closed sunroof on the other side. Press and immediately release the open sunroof icon to open the sunroof. Press and immediately release the closed sunroof icon to close the sunroof.