Q: I have a 03 BMW 745i I was running fine untell I park it over night an when I wake up to start the car it crank put don't start

Car was running fine I park it over nite an so this morning I went to start it an it don't won't to start it crank but don't start can it be the fuel filter r the fuel pump relay

Hi Tevin. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If you can engage the starter (meaning it cranks over) but will not start, then it’s either a fuel or ignition system failure. Some of the common components that can cause this include a fuel pump relay, fuel pump itself, crankshaft or cam position sensor or possibly an ignition relay. The best way to begin diagnosing these problems is to check all relays first - as they are the easiest to inspect and replace. If they all check out fine, see if you can hear the fuel pump prime when you turn the key to the first position. If not, the fuel pump is your issue. If it does, then focus on ignition system components. If you’d like to have one of our mechanics come to your location to help you, please click this link to set up an onsite inspection.

3. I have a 03 BMW 745i I was running fine untell I park it over night an when I wake up to start the car it crank put don't start