Q: windsheid wiper only works on fast speed

wipers only work on the high speed

Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement $103.65 - $731.21 Get a Quote

It is very likely that you are having an issue with your wiper switch as this is the part that controls the speed at which your wipers operate. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a quaified professional to test the wiper switch to determine why the other speeds have failed. If the wiper switch is deemed to be faulty, replacement of the wiper switch is required in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic for your windshield wiper switch replacement as it can be done from your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr