Q: I got a code p0335 on my 2006 bmw 750I ...I replace crankshaft position sensir cicuit A and more codes pops out

asked by on April 23, 2017

I replace crankshaft position sensor circuit A on my 2006 bmw 750. instead of engine lights off more codes comes out... what does it means...

Sometimes solving a series of codes can be like playing Whack-a-Mole. It might be because having one bad sensor can prevent the car from running some of it’s self-check monitors. So you solve one problem, the monitors run and the ECU detects another problem. Also, interpreting the codes literally can lead to replacing the wrong components. Most often people replace the part named in the code, and sometimes that solves the problem. But other times it’s just part of the diagnostic chain. You can keep working with it, one code at a time, or if you’d rather be doing something else, you can contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your BMW and let you know what it’s going to take to sort it out.